Let me give you a run down of what I consumed in those 3 hours:
- Vino duh!
- Antipasto: fresh prosciutto, melted Gouda on bread, cabbage salad on bread, green salad, roasted tomato and eggplant, ricotta with honey and a walnut on top, roasted potato, quiche, chocolate croissant (I think...couldn't quite tell!)
- Gnocci with mushrooms and possibly onions in a cream sauce
|Trust me, it looked better before I ate it!|
- Thick spaghetti in a red sauce with sausage and panchetta (whoops, sorry...didn't get a chance to snap a picture of that one!)
- A thick slice of pork with roasted potatoes
- Rich and decadent chocolate cake with a pear glaze (At least that's what it looked like)
I savored every bite! You don't get many chances to be served a 5-course meal in the middle of the beautiful Umbria countryside.
We could see Assisi in the distance!
Here is a pic of some Conn Coll Camel lovin!
|Jayne, Katie, Me|
This weekend I am going to the Almalfi Coast with Umbra...get pumped for some absolutely incredible pictures!!