Wednesday, December 14, 2011

:)

I AM OFFICIALLY DONE (ACADEMICALLY SPEAKING) WITH THE SEMESTER!!

Tonight is my last real night in Perugia so the entire school will be celebrating and saying some goodbyes before we board a 1 a.m. bus Friday morning and head off to the airport in Rome.

Don't worry-blog posts to come! I cranked out my finals and I now have some time to devote to catching y'all up!

The past four months have truly been a blessing and I can honestly say that I have done everything without any regrets.  I only wish I could stay here a little longer and continue building the friendships that I have made early on in the semester as well as the ones that have only just come about.  I am thrilled to be coming home for Christmas but I am going to Perugia with all my heart!

Before I get too sappy and start crying...again...I should probably start packing (Mom & Dad-where are you?!?!?!?!)

A presto! (See you soon!)
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment